Jerry Jerry

Awesome

This animation prov that even if we are not pro in animating, we can make awesome things.

Nido Episode 1 - Snowman Nido Episode 1 - Snowman

The end is missing

I was hopping for a real funny end but it end like nothing, the guy could cut the head of the momie and replace it for the head of the snowman, that would be awesome. but this end is pretty normal.

BUT: The animation was good and fluid, good sound effect they make the cartoon style looks waayyy better, good choice of music.

Good animation, bad end.

Weep it up!
Peace.

LF2 - Julian War Ch5 P2 LF2 - Julian War Ch5 P2

Good

Pretty good man, continue your nice work! The animation was fluid and had nice combat scenes. Did you drawn all the characters?

(P.S: Sorry for m bad english)

Dark Reaver Dark Reaver

Well Made

This one is really great, even if there is not a lot of details who would make the modeling much more intresting, There is a good concept behind it. Even if it's a fantasy monster, the anatomy of the arms could be a little more .. strange..( i don't really know the good word i'm french) Also, if it's a render test you could use a material on it who woulb make it more easy to look.. The technique is called clean render, or something like that, the model don't have light shading on it who make it look like if he was wet.

Google is your friend, shearch for clean render in the images section, the 1st image is a kind of telescope, he use this technique.

In conclution: Good work! Really, a 9!
(sorry again for my bad english)

Anthropophagus Anthropophagus

Whoa!!

Whoa! Really good concept and positioning, also the anatomy is great but the legs coulb be a little more tall. But it's my opinion. Also, the shadows coulb be a little more worked, they are great but not awesome.

In conclution: Very good draw, not enought time spended on it. I i could i would give you a 8.5.

Keep the good work man!

(sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

Impale Impale

Good work

Very good work man, you sould color it! :P the only thing i could say is, in my point of view, the eyes souldn't chek the "camera", it sould chek the man who shoot the piece of wood! :D

But nice position and nice expression! I love it!
(Sorry for my bad english, I'm french)

Willpinoy responds:

I thought he was looking at the wood through his chest :/ oh well, i guess i need to work on that.